777 - An initiative from Rotaract District 3190
Rotaract 3190 has committed to providing 777 Rotaractors with placements or internships in the next seven months.
District Professional development 3190 has taken an initiative for getting 777 rotaractors getting placed under this initiative. We have 7 powerful Club professional development directors of various clubs, who are the 7 pillars for this project. Who is responsible for handling the 7 zones in District 3190.
What’s in for Rotaractors?
- A good job opportunity
- Good internships and full-time opportunities
- Exciting Workshops
- Personality development skills and many more
What’s in for Recruiters?
- Young and energetic candidates
- A platform to hire potential job seekers.
What do you need to do?
- Look into the following stream and companies you are interested in, read the job description and if the job matches your expectation and interest kindly fill the google form and submit it.
- You need to read through our terms and conditions document and sign it.
- Our volunteers will get in touch with you and help you to get your interview scheduled with the company.
- Get in touch with the District Professional Development Directors of 3190, you can reach out to us on email@example.com
- District directors will get on a call and understand the requirements for the requirements of the company.
- The interested companies need to sign an MOU with Rotaract District Organization 3190.
- Volunteers will be assigned to particular companies and all the communications stream lines will take place only through them.
HR Companies, business prof and well-known top reputed companies.
Providing internships and jobs to rotaractors to people who are in need of opportunities.
Fill this form to know more.
Fill the form to find the right fit for you!